We want to help companies become investor ready through coaching and events. If you are not ready for investment come to our events to learn more and network with our talented community.
We also will provide investment ready businesses the opportunity to pitch to Angel investors.
Read below to see if your company is investment ready.
Please make sure you meet the criteria below before applying.
If your company is based in the Northern Rivers NSW, matches Angels Northern Rivers (ANR) early stage and industry focus, or impact investment and is seeking to raise between $50,000 and $500,000, then we should talk. We are looking for companies that have an established proof of concept and are poised for growth. Are you ready to get started? It’s simple! Submit a Business Plan by clicking the icon below.
ANR Investment Criteria
1. Located from Yamba to Tweed and Kyogle and Casino. If you are in the Northern Rivers NSW please get in touch.
2. Addressing a significant and compelling business need
3. Industry and market size
4. Technology or business model with which to leverage a return
5. Coachable and qualified management team
Ventures That We Seek
- Strong management team with relevant experience
- Technology that solves pressing needs
- Niche dominance
- High growth potential
- Sustainable competitive advantages
- Exceptional Return on Investment
Use of Funds
ANR members look for opportunities where the capital sought will take the company to the next level, and materially increase its valuation. ANR investments often bridge the gap between proof of concept to a larger VC round. A company must be able to demonstrate how it will use members’ investment to complete at least some of the following:
• Proof of Concept
• Prototype of its product or technology
• Patent filing (for broad patent)
• Product development
• Market research
• Product launch
• Major contract or customers
• Management team
• Reduce other investment risks
Screening and Evaluation
Screening is an important part of the ANR funding experience. We are new in the space and hope we are able to fund a good number of local businesses every year.
Step 1: Web Application
Step 2: Initial Review
Step 3: Pre-Screen Presentation
Step 4: Presentation
Step 5: Due Diligence
Step 6: Funding